Cultural Insight can help:
• Shape future-facing brand positionings
• Reframe category landscapes
• Inspire fresh messaging
• Uncover innovation opportunities
Solutions might include:
- Cultural Context Groundwork: a historical perspective on cultural climate change over time to pinpoint milestones and forces shaping today's values and behaviors, explaining why they matter to your brand.
- Category Decoder: a thorough look at the brands within your category space, identifying their explicit and implicit communication cues (from ads, social media, packaging, in-store displays, etc.). These will be classified into distinct and detailed territories of meaning -- to help you understand where competitors play vs. your brand.
- Springboard Decoder: a rich visual and verbal understanding of the various ways a core brand concept or positioning might be expressed (e.g. "masculinity", "authenticity", "fun", "healing", "luxury"...), drawing on adjacent categories . Each "code" will be brought to life vividly, illustrating future-facing directions that might be breakthrough for your category, with guidance toward the most promising. A springboard decoder helps you align with emerging culture -- to stay true to your identity and ensure you stay relevant.
- Trends: a thorough survey of your category space and relevant adjacent categories to uncover shifts in consumer values that other brands are tapping into, why they are becoming important, and how they're influencing the creation of new and interesting products and services. A bounty of specific examples will be classified into distinct territories, to stretch thinking about innovation, communication, and targeting.
An approach will be tailored to your specific brand challenge.